Reseller & Affiliate Policy
Resellers & Affiliates
- If you are or become a reseller of our Services you will continue to be bound by these terms and
conditions, you will be responsible for ensuring that your customers are bound by terms and conditions
that adequately reflect and give effect to these.
- You shall not incur or purport to incur on our behalf any liability nor in any way pledge or purport
to pledge our credit or to make any contract binding on us.
- No default by your customers shall in any way affect, modify or limit your obligations under this
- We authorise you to sell our services under your own brand for the direct use of your clients only.
You may not permit your clients to resell the services you provide.
- You understand that as a reseller, you are the individual solely responsible for all use of the
- Reseller Domain Prices: As a reseller, you are entitled to register domains with us at a discounted price. This entitlement should not be used in conjunction with any other available special offer or discount scheme. This includes any Affiliate Programme.
- If you are reselling domain names to your own customers, you agree to ensure those customers are aware of (and agree to) the domain name terms and conditions as required by the various registries. For .UK domain, you are accepting the Nominet terms on your customer’s behalf. This should be made clear to your customers before any domain order is placed (or renewed) for them.
- All charges payable by You for Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges, rates
and payment frequencies published from time to time by us on our web site and shall be due and
payable in advance of our Service provision. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time
although all pricing is guaranteed for the period of pre-payment.
- All renewals will be made on our Terms & Conditions & Prices current at the time of the
renewal. While We will attempt to contact You prior to renewal date, You are responsible for ensuring
all payments by due date.
- All payments must be in UK Pounds Sterling (with the exception of online credit card payment).
- If your cheque is returned by the bank as unpaid for any reason, You will be liable for a “returned
cheque” charge of £30.
- Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under these Terms and Conditions, if any sum
payable is not paid on or before the due date, We shall be entitled forthwith to suspend or cancel
the provision of Services to you.
Payment of Commissions
- Commission rates can be amended at any time at the discretion of SoftData Internet Limited.
- Resellers and affiliates will be paid a one-time referral commission for each qualifying referral, commission will not be paid on upgrades or new products purchased by that referral.
- Affiliate commission will be accredited to eligible new hosting accounts that purchase a valid SoftData product recognised by the reseller or affiliate scheme. A qualifying referral are those that are active for 180 days. Valid products recognised by the SoftData Internet include:
- Bronze Hosting
- Standard Hosting
- Premium Hosting
- Corporate Hosting
- Reseller Cloud Hosting
Commission will not be paid:
- to orders placed on existing SoftData Internet accounts.
- to affiliates who pretend to order in the name of a friend or family member.
- to affiliates on referrals that purchase without following an affiliate link.
- to affiliates on sales that were made prior to joining the affiliate scheme.
In the case where an affiliate link and affiliate coupon belonging to two different affiliates are used the commission will be awarded to the owner of the affiliate link.
Payment of Affiliate Commission
- Affiliate commission payments will be made in GBP by PayPal, BACS and account credit only, subject to meeting the minimum terms.
- Minimum terms for commission payment are as follows : BACS – £49.99 PayPal – £49.99
- All reseller and affiliate commissions will be paid every 6 months, allowing the lapse of 180 days after the sale occurred, at which point the affiliate commission is verified before being converted to earned commission.
- SoftData Internet reserves the right to hold referral fees for up to 180 days for verification to avoid credit card fraud and cancelation rates.
- Resellers and affiliates are solely responsible for ensuring SoftData has up-to-date information that will impact our ability to issue the payment of reseller or affiliate commission.
- SoftData Internet is not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected affiliate commission payments.
If SoftData Internet believes affiliate are in breach of these terms and conditions SoftData Internet can terminate an reseller’s or affiliate’s account, in such case outstanding/pending reseller or affiliate commission will not be paid.